Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back to uni

Wah.

I've been back to uni for the first semester of 2008 and already it seems like a bit of a drag. I'm doing 4 subjects this year:

Property, Equity and Trusts
Federal Constitutional Law
Litigation 1
Legal Theory

Unlike last year my class times are no longer all 9-1 Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I still have classes 9-1 on Mondays and Thursdays but because for some reason everyone else booked into Law and Social Theory very early on, I'm stuck doing classes from 11-1 and 2-4 on Tuesdays and Fridays. I don't really like ending classes that late in the day. On the other hand that means I can pop into the law library and use their free wireless broadband. Last year you had to pay to use the uniwide wireless service for non-uni websites, but this year its free I tells ya!

Meanwhile my laptop has been working pretty well. Bit of a bugger to carry to and from uni but at least I know if I drop it then it probably won't break. Might get a case or pouch for it instead.

No comments: